Read this to learn what your membership donations are funding going forward!
Thanks to all who donated during our fundraising campaign from Sept. 2018 – Feb. 2019, we’ve paid our bills for the new website. We launched in early March with no budget deficit! We are now collecting donations to fund regular operation. Please join the Project!
At this website’s launch in early March 2019, your donations are helping us with the following ongoing tasks:
- Paying our web developer for after launch refinements as we see how this new site is used, gather your feedback, and discover what could work even better.
- Paying our ongoing regular technology costs for software and web hosting.
- Using listener feedback to continue to add to and refine notes for our lessons, and adding more cross-referenced lessons for Members and Patrons to view in the Related Lessons tabs.
- Getting the word out so more people can discover our new site.
- Gradually remastering and improving our lessons’ sound files (smaller file sizes and better quality!) as we add and change the brief announcements you’ll hear before lessons.
- Lots of little edits and refinements that weren’t necessary for launch, but have ended up on our lists during construction. Still chasing down typos….
We’ve got some exciting long term goals in mind too that your donations will enable. Happy to share so you can dream along with us as we seek new and exciting ways to deliver Feldenkrais to everyone!
- Nick would like to produce a small collection of short lessons and recorded talks for brand new Feldenkrais students.
- There are some great internet platforms that could help us in our goal to make Feldenkrais a household word and get more people involved in the Feldenkrais Project. We look forward to publishing some of our lessons in podcast form, and eventually on YouTube!