Info for all listeners, Members, Patrons, and Zoomers
I’m excited to greet you in 2021, because it’s official – we survived 2020! Despite its challenges I’m filled with gratitude for the amazing year The Feldenkrais Project had in pursuit of our vision of Feldenkrais for all, thanks to you and everyone who enjoys, shares, and contributes.
Whether you’re a free listener, a donor, or a weekly class Zoomer, in 2020 The Feldenkrais Project was busy building on and improving the resources you enjoy, and we’re honored to continue supporting you in the new year.
We study Feldenkrais to learn to live a more skillful life, and we do this (as I say each week in my Zoom class) so we can take better care of ourselves and our loved ones, so together we can make the world a better place. We hope the info and links below help strengthen you and your loved ones in the year to come.
May 2021 be a year of renewal, health, and happiness!
- Our free lessons now comprise a “full deck”! We’ve got 52, after adding 10 more essentials in 2020. If you haven’t yet, check out the rich and nuanced Arms Like a Skeleton, with a Bias lesson, the brand new Side Clocks lesson, and our Getting Oriented collection of short lessons.
- We added another way to dive deep: miniseries. The first is free for all!
- We linked all of our free study resources in one place, plus we made it easier to preview donor benefits, all on our new What We Offer page:
And by request we finally created gift memberships! It’s New Year’s resolution season, and you can inspire self-care in someone you love by giving them access to our exclusive collection of 28 additional Straight from Class lessons, plus everything else our Patrons enjoy. Learn more >
For Members and Patrons
- The What We Offer page linked above is also your new benefits hub, with clear info and links to all your benefits and account pages. You can always find it in our Donor Benefits menu above.
- The pandemic inspired two new benefits: we made more of our lessons downloadable, and held three donor ATM + Q&A events, with another coming later this winter!
- Big software updates: we streamlined our login process (no more confusing redirects) and made it easier to renew and stop donation. As always, we ask you to participate financially just like you participate in ATM lessons: only do what is comfortable. Thank you for your support!
- We added 10 full-length and six shorter Patrons-only lessons in 2020, including our newest, The Liminal Lesson: Transitions Between Action and Rest. This very unusual lesson is one of my all-time favorites!
- Some of the year’s most fascinating pandemic-inspired teaching made it into several of our new miniseries, and you’ve got full access. All Our Miniseries >
- I look forward to sharing more details with you on where we’ve been and we’re headed during our quarterly video meetup. This time I’m calling it our Year in Review Patrons Zoom Event. We’ll also enjoy an ATM lesson, as always.
Thursday, January 7th, 11:00 AM US Central time
Our January theme is Embracing Our Differences. Click for info on our January weekly pay-what-you-can live classes, and learn why I think our themed lessons these last few months have been so popular. See you Tuesday morning! Newcomers are always welcome, and yes, you will receive a recording.