In my June 2019 Feldenkrais Project featured newsletter, I laid out a sequence of lessons as a “peek at Patron perks.” These lessons, which I copied below, can be studied in order.
I’ve been enjoying the through-line of learning in these lessons, and wanted to share this “course” of study with Patrons. I encourage you to become a Patron if you’re not already! Helping us get more Feldenkrais into the world is a great cause, and we thank our Patrons with a steady flow of new lesson content. Patron-level donation is $18/month, or larger one-time donations.
While each of these lessons was presented as a standalone class, students may find additional learning by exploring them in sequence. You could do as many as two per day, with breaks of ideally no more than 2-3 days apart if you want the best chance to feel the connections between the lessons clearly.
- Connecting the Legs and Chest (April Patrons-only lesson)
- Nodding into Lengthening the Heels (May Patrons-only lesson)
- Spine and Chest Side-Bending, Lengthening Limbs (June new lesson for everyone)
- Walking with Your Sternum (June Patrons-only lesson)
- Finding and Using Your Spinal Bias to Step Down (June Patrons-only archived live video lesson, click here and scroll down)
- Stepping Down, with a Bias (July Patrons-only lesson)